Email: cab-urpilainen-contactec [dot] europa [dot] eu (cab-urpilainen-contact[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)
Adress: Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat 200, 1049 Brussels, Belgium
- Building inclusive and equitable partnerships to reduce global poverty and support sustainable development
- Overseeing European international cooperation and development policy
- Working with partners to promote EU values including democracy, the rule of law, good governance and respect of human rights
- Guiding the design and implementation of the EU’s development and cooperation instruments
- Fostering coordination between the EU and its Member States in the area of development cooperation
- Working closely with other Commissioners to ensure the coherence of the EU’s development policy
European Parliament hearings
Jutta Urpilainen's team supports her in her daily work
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Meetings with Commissioner Urpilainen
- Meetings with the Commissioner's Cabinet
- Missions of Commissioner Urpilainen
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners.
- 2019 - presentEuropean Commissioner for International Partnerships
- 2014-2019Member of the Finnish Parliament (Electoral District of Vaasa)
- 2017-2019Foreign Minister's Special Representative on Mediation
- 2008-2014Political leader of the Social Democratic Party of Finland
- 2013-2014Chair of the National Commission on Sustainable Development
- 2011-2014Minister of Finance and Deputy Prime Minister and Member of the Finnish Parliament
- 2013-2014World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Development Committee