Address: Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat 200, 1049 Brussels, Belgium
- Strengthening Europe’s commitment to inclusion and equality in all of its senses, irrespective of sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- Leading the fight against discrimination and developing EU anti-discrimination legislation.
- Leading on EU implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- Developing a European Gender Strategy to address barriers for women, including gender mainstreaming and equality at work with binding pay transparency.
- Ensuring the full implementation of the Work-Life Balance Directive.
- Progressing on the Women on Boards Directive with Member States and advancingthe empowerment of women and girls.
- Stepping up the EU's response to gender-based violence and strengthening the Victims Directive.
- Exploring the addition of 'violence against women' to the list of EU crimes and supporting EU accession to the Istanbul Convention.
- DownloadMalti(573.13 KB - PDF)
European Parliament hearings
Helena Dalli's team supports her in her daily work
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Meetings with Commissioner Dalli
- Meetings with the Commissioner’s Cabinet
- Missions of Commissioner Dalli
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners.
- 2019 - presentEuropean Commissioner for Equality
- 1996-2019Member of Parliament, Malta
- 2017-2019Minister for European Affairs and Equality
- 2013-2017Minister for Social Dialogue, Consumer Affairs and Civil Liberties
- 1998-2013Opposition Shadow Minister for public administration, equality, public broadcasting and national investments
- 1996-1998Parliamentary Secretary for Women's Rights in the Office of Prime Minister